Callanan Couriers are committed to delivering your goods with speed and care. In order to make sure your goods arrive in the best possible condition here are some packaging tips and helpful advice.
All deliveries should include:
- The full address of the sender and recipient
- The contact name
- Phone number
- Delivery Time Required
- Ensure that the address details are protected from rain and cannot be smudged or liable to damage
- Use arrow-up labels to help protect fragile items.
- Avoid using damaged containers or boxes
Strategize wardrobe box use
- Fragile items should be well protected from all sides
- "Fragile" and "Handle with Care" stickers are no substitute for careful packaging
- Overloaded boxes may not be safe
- Ensure liquids are stored in leak-free containers
Contact Callanan CouriersContact Us
for a free estimate.
Ruthstown, Ballyfoyle, Co.Kilkenny, Ireland.
086 388 1072 (Don)
086 254 5191 (Michael)
056 77 67785
We are based in Co. Kilkenny Callanan Couriers is a family run business and was established in 2000 to service retail and commercial deliveries throughout Ireland. We specialise in Kilkenny to Dublin deliveries, six days a week and nationwide deliveries including Northern Ireland.